Thursday, September 20, 2012

TEEN PACT Sept issue...



A Friendly September Reminder


REGISTRATION IS OPEN FOR THE 2013 STATE CLASS SEASON!

TeenPact is coming to a state near you this spring!
  
Four Day Class for Students Age 13-19
One Day Class for Students Age 8-12
Political Communication Workshop for Students Age 13-19





Here’s what TeenPact students are saying…

“One of the ways that TeenPact changed my life is it showed me that it doesn’t matter if you’re talented in public speaking or you like dressing up in a suit and tie or a skirt and heels, God wants to use you to change the world. We don’t have to be qualified because as long as we’re letting Christ work through our lives, we’re what He wants to use.” –Laura Shervheim, IA

“TeenPact has changed my life so much more than any other program like it has. It’s taught me how to be a Christian leader for my family, my peers, and my community.” – Jordan DuBaere, MI

“TeenPact has made me aware of the importance of being involved in politics, and has really convicted me to constantly evaluate my walk with God. TeenPact asks me to face difficult questions like, 'Have I really dedicated my life to Christ?' 'Am I striving to further the kingdom of God?'—-it implores me to flee from the complacency that plagues my generation.” --Sarah Hufstedler, TX

“TeenPact has opened my eyes to the fact that there are young people who think and believe as I do out there in the world.” –Shelby Zmudzinski, WY

“TeenPact has raised me to a totally new standard of living. It showed me how I can impact a normally all too corrupt thing, government. But the learning of Government only scratches the surface of what TeenPact has done for me, it gave me better critical thinking skills, public speaking capabilities, and showed me how to step out of my comfort zone and change the world we live in. But most importantly, it gave me a closer relationship with Christ.” –Stevie Leifheit, ME

“TeenPact has inspired me to strive for a level of personal excellence in all areas of my life. Because of TeenPact, I have stepped outside of my comfort zone and become a better leader, citizen, and servant of Jesus Christ.” –Courtney Bledsoe, AZ

“TeenPact has truly blessed my life in many ways. Through TeenPact I have learned, grown, made wonderful friends and forged great relationships, had fun, worshiped God, served, lead, stretched my comfort zone, and most importantly God has used TeenPact to truly bless my relationship with Him and given me a closer walk with Him.” – Abigail Shackleford, AR



  

Greetings from the Commonwealth of Virginia!

Along with the arrival of fall, we are excited that registration for the 2013 TeenPact season opens on September 1! The specific dates are already listed on the individual state pages to assist you in your planning for the upcoming school year. Most importantly, we are very excited to announce the addition of Nebraska in 2013!

We have been busy at the National Office preparing for the 2013 season, as well as organizing our 2012 alumni events – including several events in September and October. Thank you for your participation as we have had record registrations at these events this year.

Over the last several months there has been much news from all branches of our government – Executive, Judicial, and Legislative. TeenPact Leadership Schools exists to help your sons and daughters learn the foundations of government from a Biblical perspective, and then to think critically about the laws and decisions that are being made by individuals in key government positions. We encourage students to be involved and informed citizens through our hands on approach. Above all, we teach that lasting answers to the problems we face in America are found in God, not politics.

As you look to the election in November and to the coming year, consider registering for the 2013 class in your state today.

In Christ,


Peter Martin
CEO – TeenPact Leadership Schools





TeenPact is a dynamic, hands-on leadership school for Christian students. Our mission is to train youth to understand the political process, value their liberty, defend their Christian faith and engage the culture at a time in their lives when, typically, they do not care about such things.

TeenPact Alumni Events take students deeper in their relationship with Christ beyond their
initial state class experience. Focusing always on training student to be influential and servant-hearted leaders, our events bring together students who are serious about their faith and
who care deeply about the future of our country.

Find out more about TeenPact, make a donation or register for classes
by visiting www.teenpact.com or by calling 1.888.343.1776.

No comments:

Post a Comment