Friday, April 5, 2013

Lone Oak Summer Day Camp


SUMMER DAY CAMP - Lone Oak Day Camp, founded in 1999, is a non-profit day camp located in Franklin, TN. Each day begins with a Bible devotional followed by traditional day camp activities such as swimming, fishing, hiking, bicycle riding, pavilion games, and arts and crafts. Lunch is provided and there is no cost to attend this camp. For the past three years , the camp has offered a week for home schoolers; 40 attended last summer, but we have room for more. The ages are minimum/entering first grade and the maximum is 12 years old.The hours of operation are 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM. If you would like more information about Lone Oak Day Camp, please contact Wade Thornton.
e mail, loneoakcmp@truevine.net / cell, 615 972-0561.

1 comment:

  1. I went to this camp last year and it was awesome! I'm 11 years old and I know what
    it's like to have to keep up the older kid coolness and when I went here I knew I could just throw all that away for a week!

    ReplyDelete